What is Fortnite Game 2020 | History Of Fortnite Game |
Hello friends, I am Mamun and going to tell you about fortnight today, we will know about the history of Fortnite with some fun things about Fortnite Game.
By the way, we started playing games many years ago, when a simple game like snake used to be very popular in Nokia's phone, but with the passage of time, you can see for yourself that the game and mobile Technology has gone fast and not all of the members of the family have powerful smartphones.
In such a situation, everyone uses mobile according to their interest and friends, there are some people in this episode, Game Lovers who especially like to play games in mobile and nowadays most gaming company will target these and develop the game.
Also, the main reason for hardcore gamers to switch to mobile games is that now games on smartphones also come with much better interface than before and games running in mobile phones are either completely free or if the drinks We have to do it in very less money, and today we will talk about the Fortnite game whose success can be seen in every corner of the world and this game attracts attention of common gamers as well as hardcore gamers. That is Already happened.
History of Fortnite Game
The company that created the Fortnite game is named "Epic Games" and the company was started almost 27 years ago in 1991, at the time Tim Sweeney founded it under the name PhotoMac Computer System and then this company Not as a gaming company, but was working on a computer consultant business model, but in the meantime he created a video game named ZZT as a trial Ms. Was for the operating system.
But this trial was very successful and this video game became very popular among the people of that time and friends, seeing this success, the company switched itself to the field of game development and then after 1 year i.e. 1992 The company was renamed Epic MegaGames in 1999, however the name was changed once again in 1999, and Mega was renamed and the company was renamed Epic Games.
And in its journey of many years, Epic Games made more than 50 games like Heartlight, Epic Pinball, Epic Basball, Unreal, Age of Wonders, Gears of War 2 and Unreal Tournament.
But the game launched in 2017 was not as successful as Fortnite, and friends, work on the Fortnite game was started from 2011, when it was seen that the action game has become the first choice of people but to start working on the game.
There have been many hurdles since Actually at this time. Epic Games also updated its game engine as well as they made many changes in the theme of the game as most of the games had very dark themes at that time but this dark theme was not suitable for everyone. Was and so the theme was changed to make it a bit light.
And in the meantime, Epic games took help from Chinese game publisher company Tencent to make the Fortnite game better, after which the work on this game was able to move fast and then by 2017, Epic games finally got the Fortnite game ready and The game was first launched for Windows, Mac Os, PlayStation 4, and X box one.
However, the reason for its success is the mobile platform and since the launch of this game on 2 April 2018 for the ios mobile operating system, it has touched every height.
However currently I am writing this post till then this game has not been launched for all Andriod Devices So far in Andriod, it has been launched only for Flagship Mobiles, whose list is below.
This game has 2 modes: -•> Fortnite: Save The World
•> Fortnite: Battle Royale
The game can be played alone or with multiple logos like PUBG, however you can build your own defense system by using different resources like wood, stone and steel for your own safety. And within 2 weeks of the release of this game, 10 million people had played it and within 1 year in June 2018 the number of people who played this game was more than 125 million.
Won Awards: -The game has also been awarded the Best Ongoing Game of Game Critics Awards 2018 and the People's Voice Award for Best Multiplayer Game.
Fortnite Supported Andriod Devices List
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia ZZ1
5 Most Important Facts About Fortnight Game 2020
1. Fortnite tells the story of a world in which 98% of the human population has disappeared and those who live are in constant danger from zombies, called "husks", who descend from the upper storms on Earth. As a player, you are one of the remaining humans and your task is to fulfill various objectives such as saving other survivors from husbands and rebuilding aspects of civilization.
2. By the end of the July 2017 release month, Epic Games announced that they had sold over 500,000 digital copies of Fortnite. By the following month, the game's player count had exceeded one million.
3. The gameplay of Fortnite Battle Royale consists of 100 players, singles or squads, being parachuted into a large, randomly generated map. Players then scan the terrain for weapons and resources and try to survive as the last person (or team) to survive.In order for the game to reach a timely conclusion, the safe area of the map gradually decreases during the match, forcing players to move forward and essentially exposing them to each other.
4. In March 2018, Epic Games announced that players would be able to play Fortnite Battle Royale against each other in different platforms. While there is little gripe to allow people to play on Xbox and PlayStation to play against each other, every other combination of cross-platform play is possible, a rare feat in the video game world.
5. Prior to its infamous celebrity-laden stream, the ninja audience had a large following. He is Twitch's most popular streamer, with over three million followers and over 100,000 paid subscribers. Paid subscribers, with advertising revenue and a popular YouTube channel, make Ninja over $ 600,000 a month! (Note to yourself: get better at video games and start a Twitch channel).